Hi,

I have made some VIM color schemes, but I still have some problems. The
most disturbing is
the difference between the term... and cterm setting. I did look it up on
the net, but could
not find appropriate information. Can anyone help?

I am using MS Windows both in GUI and command prompt mode. What kind of
terminal is set when I
start VIM from a DOS command prompt?

Looking for your answer...

--
Urbán Gábor

Linux is like a wigwam: no Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside.