Hi everybody,

I posted questions before, but i was not clear in my mind about what i
wanted to do exactly and what was possible with vim.
I read more in vim's help, and i understand better now.
I can see in my directory /usr/share/vim/vim80/doc
how vim's help files are made.

And now i think tags are the best tools to do what i want (one long
text with hypertext links, but only textfile, not html).

As far as i understand, one script using ctag searched in all vim help
files, and where it found    |plouf|, one link was created in tags file
to search /*plouf*.

1) |plouf| is colored is blue, and *plouf* is colored in red when open
with vi. It is function of hightlight, right? How can i use the same
highlight for my own-text file?

2) Where is the script to build tags file for vim's help? I would like
to use it for my own.

Best regards,
Mathieu Roux

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/6fc551d05c80107f7d1f6cddcfc10712df3b5e9e.camel%40gmail.com.