Hi,

Yes, thanks.
I was looking for a consistent way to select the whole word the cursor is
on, no matter how many chars it is.
This could then become a new mapping or mouse double-click etc.

It seems viw, vaw, lbve are all good and work most of the time, but I
cannot seem to find one set of cmds that always works.
It is also weird the difference between my vim and with -u NONE about the
viw.

thx,
-m