Hi folks,

Audacity now works with the MAC as long as you download this version.

The folks at Audacity has created a version for the MAC.  Some of us have been
using it and I think I am going to like it.

Here is the guide and the info to download the MAC version
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/audacity_for_mac_with_voiceover.shtml

Have fun!

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.