Hi everyone,

I have been hunting for plugins for a while, VST and audio unit alike, and i
have found the ultimate plugin repository which yall probably know already: KVR

ITs like a toy shop, except that there is a small problem. There is no
filtering platform free and type criterias.

What i'd like to do is basically download the whole bunch but you might think
i'm crazy..

Actually i would like to test and try them all, rate them and rank them in my
own library.

Has anyone got a better alternative for this? If i stay in kvr i will loose all
notion of time and it will badly reflect on my work :)

Best regards,

Yuma DX®

"Light has no value without darkness"

blog: http://www.theblindsamurai.com