Unfortunitally the keystrokes have changed a bit. so some of them will be
eravelent.

As for multi tracking the only way I fond to export multal tracks at once is to
select the track and copy it to a new file. lol! Not fun and you can't or i
can't edit a track with out bring it in to a new file editing and bring it back
out in to th eproject.

I've made several suggestions to the dev but he has gone non responsive on the
2 of us who have made suggestions I think?

lol!

I'll take a look at the guides butas stated they are out of date a bit.