From: vimac-audio@googlegroups.com [mailto:vimac-au...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Poehlman
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:25 AM
To: Mac Audio Audio
Subject: Re: [vimacaudio] Reply from Native Instruments about Kontakt

The problem though is that if the software is not written for an accessible
environment such as coco like Microsoft office for mac which is why it is not
accessible it has to be written in coco from the ground up or you have to do a
lot of work to make voiceover accessibility happen and even that is not as
doable as it is if the software is written with coco.