Brian, it would be a few hundred I would imagine.

It's a lot of stuff.

From: vintage-macs@googlegroups.com [mailto:vintage-macs@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:44 AM
To: vintage-macs@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bunch of Mac Parts

I am very interested. How much would shipping to 01085 run? (an estimate)

Thanks,
Brian

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 10:58:23 AM UTC-5, William Stillwell wrote:

Copy & Paste from my post on Vintage-Computers.

OK, tried selling this as a lot for $150... but no go.

Basically, 90% of these need caps on the mainboard, and psu., a lot still
have ram.

the IIsi Boots (Horizontal Silver Sticker), and 1 Bongs (Vertical horizontal
sticker )

Both Plus Boot to Wanting a System Disc., the SE has frowny face.

pictures here: http://www.coinopflorida.com/macs/

would like to sell as a lot, if there is anything you see of interest, make
a decent offer, no low balls.

I will end up scraping all this, and selling wait bits i can on ebay.

William Stillwell - Ki4SwY

New Port Richey, FL

---
"Vintage Macs" group.