      From: Louis Ciotti <lciot...@gmail.com>
 To: Vintage Macs <vintage-macs@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 7:10 PM
 Subject: Palm Desktop on Centris w/System 7.6.1

Hello all,

I am attempting to get my old Handspring Visor connected to My Centris 660av.
I am running 7.6.1, and when I attempt to install the Palm software, the palm
desktop is greyed out.  From the manual, It should work with OS 7.5.3 or
greater.  Any thoughts?

I am able to install it on my G4 running OS9 from the same media.

Thanks!

-----

---
"Vintage Macs" group.