On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Doug Fabel <dfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cost, convenience, and a little bit of novelty.  I've got about 10 machines
> in need, and always find myself somewhere where the CR is and the 1/2aa
> isn't.

I usually buy about 10 of them at a time on eBay, much more cost
effective than a retail outlet. Lithium batteries have a shelf life of
around 10 years, so if you have a few extras you don't have to worry
about them being dead when you need one next.

[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer
-Purveyor of Classic Apple & Macintosh Gear

For more options, visit this group at

"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.