Hi there, just wanted to say, that I'm still working on the PCB and making some
progress, but unfortunately I can't spend as much time on it as I'd like to. I
hope that I got all the resistors right, I'm just not sure about those pots on
the edge of the board, they were totally corroded and their markings don't tell
me much. If your monitor is still open, maybe you could get more info on them?
Cheers

-----

---
"Vintage Macs" group.