The markings weren't obvious to me either - not enough numbers for the
normal designations! Based on measurements it looks like the numbers are a
two-digit code, so the 53s are 5K (5+000), 25 is 200K, etc. Letter
designations are probably log/lin taper, though 'z' is not common - not
sure about that one. Maybe they are alternate codings or a custom taper?

They all are somewhere in the middle of their ranges on my monitor, so it's
likely a close value will work if the exact isn't available. You can't
quite see from the traces, but the four I was able to test in-circuit are
wired as a rheostat (wiper shorted to one leg of the pot).

Photos uploaded, and measured values as follows:

H-CENT  VR503  2.5K out-of-circuit
V-CENT  VR403  9.3K out-of-circuit
V-HEIGHT  VR404  500-ohm out-of-circuit
V-LIN   VR402   174K in-circuit

H-HOLD  VR502  5K in-circuit
H-PHASE  VR501    4.6K in-circuit
V-HOLD  VR401  90K in-circuit (probably 100K)

Hope that helps!

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:20 AM, zgbapl <z...@o2.pl> wrote:

> Hi there, just wanted to say, that I'm still working on the PCB and making
> some progress, but unfortunately I can't spend as much time on it as I'd
> like to. I hope that I got all the resistors right, I'm just not sure about
> those pots on the edge of the board, they were totally corroded and their
> markings don't tell me much. If your monitor is still open, maybe you could
> get more info on them? Cheers
>
> --
> --
> -----