Mateusz,
I have metered the following resistors, out of circuit.
R423 - Blue-Grey-Black-Red - 6-8-0-x10^2 - 68k - Measured 67.6k
R506 - Blue-Grey-Red - 6-8-x10^2 - 6.8k - Measured 6.85k
R419 - Brown-Red-Gold - 1-2-x10^-1 - 1.2R - Measured 1.3R
R511 - Brown-Black-Black - 1-0-x10^0 - 10R - Measured 9.9R
R514 - Brown-Black-Black - 1-0-x10^0 - 10R - Measured 9.9R
R526 - Brown-Red-Gold - 1-2-x10^-1 - 1.2R - Measured 1.3R
R911 - Printed 0.33R -  Measured 00.3R (I don't have a lower scale for
additional decimal places)
Hope this helps ,
Cheers,
Keith