I had a Centris 610 (replaced a Classic, which I sold to a neighbour) in about
1993, which was 8Mb RAM, 240 Mb hard drive, with CD-ROM, and was a special
deal, since it was only slightly more than a 4/80 would have cost. It became a
secondary machine (used by the kids for playing games) when I got an iMac DV,
but (because of software versions), I still used it for Excel work in 1999. I
liked it, as it was such a step up from the Classic.

I think it lasted another couple of years after that

regards,
Alasdair

> On 17 May 2018, at 03:26, Jeff Hubatka <jhuba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A Centris 610 was the first color computer I got - back in about 1994, it
> replaced my SE/30 on the desktop. Over time I upgraded to 12MB of RAM and a
> 270MB hard drive, back when they were about a dollar per meg. It was a good
> machine, I used it regularly for more than three years. After that I donated
> it to a friend's daughter so it was used for a couple more years.
>
> --
> --
> -----
> For more options, visit this group at