I'm not sure if I'M reading this wrong, but I don't think everyone's
getting what I said. Early System 7 is basically anything before System
7.1, which came on later 68040 machines or so. I think System 6 is the
sweet spot for the SE and some other late 68000 machines.

-----

---
"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.