Hello,

I have rebuilt my Mac IIci with system 7.0, and now the machine boots
successfully; video and external SCSI are working.

Booting from power off works fine with nominal boot up chime and sequence of
screens.

However, when I restart from the Desktop, the starts to boot up but the screen
remains black and I get the chime of death. The machine remains on but the boot
up has stalled.

There are no other peripherals plugged into the machine, other than an internal
video card.

I looked around for similar threads but I didn’t see one.

The board was recapped, so I’m not what else to check at this point.

---
"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.