I should have some floppies that will turn up if I do cleaning (I know I
saved a pile of them somewhere) and digging up a USB floppy drive shouldn't
be too bad. The next hurdle will be seeing if the floppy drive survived
after years of neglect and outdoor elements.

I blog, therefore I am... I think. http://pizzaboy192.com/blog/

---
"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.