Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:25:57 -1000
 From: Nick Canterucci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Always interesting to see other forum members
> collection of Macs..Here's mine  [list deleted]

LC
Performa 467
Quadra 630
Power Book 180c
Color Classic  dead =^(
Power Mac 5400
Bandai Pippin

        The first three are actually up for sale, and after several
months, I think I got my dream call earlier this evening.  The
caller was definitely interested in one I had advertised, and when
she found out I was advertising more than one,  said "I'll take two!"
...the dining room table may actually see daylight once again, at
least until I pick up a IIci to play with. =^)