on 8/16/01 12:50 PM, William Ahearn at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> If it were a 6100, you'd be able to clearly see the
>> power button in that
>> photo.
>
> Could have been erased.
>
> Plus, the 6100 is a pizza box styled case,
>> with the CD-ROM in the
>> center of the case. The one pictured is too tall for
>> a 6100, and has a
>> CD-ROM beneath the floppy.
>
> There is no CD in that picture. Check out the height
> of the box vs the monitor. Look at the floppy and the
> form factor bulge.
>
> William

Now that I look closer at it, it isn't even a 7100. It's a
7200/7300/7500/7600/G3DT case. Look at the curve of the top front of the
bezel vs. the straight line connecting the bezel to the rest of the case.
(The line on a 6100 is very different due to the CD bezel) The angle of the
photo hides the curve on the right side. The horizontal black line below the
floppy is the gap between the CD bezel and the front of the drive.
Also look at the distance between the edge of the floppy slot and the edge
of the case.

And before anyone mentions it, I am fully aware that I have no life. :)

--
Alex Allee       [EMAIL PROTECTED]