Hello, y'all,

Early season question for the list. I'm the person with the Mac lab of
LCII's, 575's, and 580's. When the teacher whose room houses the lab
went in a few days prior to the opening of school, she and a student
turned a few (6-8) of the Macs on. All came up with the disk icon with
the blinking ?. All but one that is. The lone LCII came up fine. I have
7.5.5 on all.

I have not gone in to do anything about this yet. Just wondered if
anyone wants to suggest anything to look for when I do start trying my
magic.

She did power down and reboot a couple of machines but the blinking disk
? icon came up again.
If I remember correctly, that icon means "Can't find a usable system
disk".

I have access to Norton Utilities.

The lab was running quite well with just a few printing problems when we
shut down in the spring for end-of-school.

Jim