I was given a SyQuest 5.25" external cartridge drive today, much to my
surprise and delight, but I know very little about them.  Is there a
web-site dealing with these somewhere?

When I connected it to my LCIII+ running System 7.1 and started up, I
immediately saw LED-activity on the drive, and I was presented with a notice
that the drive needed to be formatted, so I clicked OK and about a minute
later, the drive appeared on my desktop.   And I had thought I'd need to
install a driver!   :-)

The drive seems to have been packaged by "Mitac" in a very sturdy little
metal case, but it's a branded SyQuest 5.25" mechanism with the designation
"200 MB C" marked under the media door.   Does this mean it can take 200MB
cartridges?

The drive came with only one 88MB cartridge.  Are these (and other sizes)
readily available?

Any information on this baby will be appreciated!  Thanks.

       Bob