>From Dan's Netiquette:

14.  Mom is watching. The list manager has the right to block posting
privileges or ban anyone from the list for vulgarity, trolling, flaming,
name calling, threats, or other behavior detrimental to this online
community.

It will be interesting to see who gets blocked or banned.   Otherwise, we've
set a new precedent.  :-(

            Bob

(Andrew Hill wrote:)
[snip}

>Shitload = 10 Craploads
>Fuckload = 10 shitloads
>A huge motherfucking lot of shit = 10 fuckloads
>Number of computers in my room = 10 A huge motherfucking lots of shit

(Alex Allee wrote:)
[snip}

>You missed one.
>
>Crapload = 10 Assloads.
>
>And where exactly does "Holy shit, that's a lot of fucking crap!" fit in?
>
>(Apologies for the language. But admit it, it's funny. Yes, swearing is
>funny. Dammit.)

In its place.