--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have an LCII.  Can I connect that monitor and
> keyboard to a
> more recent cpu?

The keyboard, mouse and other ADB peripherals will
work on any Mac (or even the //GS) with an ADB port.
If the monitor supports at least 640x480 resolution
it will work fine on any Mac with the DB15 monitor
port. (Don't confuse the monitor port with the AUI
connector on some network cards!) If you have the 12"
RGB monitor with 512x384 resolution, you should just
get a bigger monitor for a newer Mac. (Though some
older games like Maelstrom or Bolo are fine on the
small monitor.) The 12" also works good as a second
monitor for shoving PhotoShop or Bryce pallets onto.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947