--- "J.S. Garrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The IIci got a 486 Server motherboard, custom fit
> and carved the case.
> The only clue to the change, from the front, is the
> floppy drive poking out
> of the case's front. Then to put an interesting spin
> on it, I loaded Windows NT.
>
> Now I have a Mac running Windows. WELL?!??! What do
> you expect from the Resident Mac Whacko?!

Hehe. :) Have you seen that IBM PS/2 Model 25 Color
that someone put a Mac board into? The Mac board
is ><thisclose to the same size as the PS/2 board.
Unfortunately his page doesn't have the details
on how he converted the internal power and video
connections to work with the Mac board. What is extra
weird is that apparently the IBM monitor needed
no modification to run 640x480 at the Mac refresh
rate of 67Hz VS the IBM rate of 60Hz. That precludes
most PC 640x480 fixed resolution monitors from
working with Macs.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947