--- Terry Earnest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   When I trash my old messages in Communicator I get
> "communications error-try
> again" but they've been trashed.Whenever I delete
> more than a couple of messages
> at once it will leave 1 copy of them in my in-box
> and 1 copy in the trash.
>    Whenever I save anything with Claris 5.0 I get
> "communications error".
>  Any ideas as to why this is happening.It's not
> anything that I can't work
> around but it's irritating as all hell.

In Netscape Communicator that is a bug that has
been around a very long time in the Mac and Windows
versions. It's always saying there's a "network
error" when there isn't. (Then there is the
"Document contains no data" erroneous error message
it pops up when a server side form doesn't respond
how Netscape expects or times out. IE will work fine
on those but usually renders the fields about 1/2 the
width they should be.)

I wish a bunch of people who are just plain fed up
with Netscape would go camp out in front of their
office with signs like "Boycott Netscape 6!" and
"FIX THE BUGS IN COMMUNICATOR 4.7x NOW!" :)

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947