--- Mark Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Speedometer turns up virtually the same number for
> both on and off
> PowerMath settings. Either it doesn't make any
> difference or it is not supported on my card.

Or Speedometer is testing the FPU directly for
floating point math and the CPU directly on integer
math and not doing any SANE stuff.

Here's what I found in a search on SANE.

http://www.awiedemann.de/compiler/lib2.html

Pop SANE into the search here
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/os/os_510.html
and you'll get 144 hits, the titles and summaries
of the ones on the first page don't look like any
of them expand the acronym. :P

=====
http://www.junkscience.com "All the Junk that's fit to Debunk!"