--- mart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Regarding the use of a Mac II as an external
> 'SCSI-drive':
> >I have a IIfx, just popped the hood,
> > it has three jumper
> > points, two near the ROM SIMM itself, labelled
> J103
> > (which is connected)
>
> I don't know/don't have an fx, but I'd just give it
> a try with removing J103.

None of them are labeled W1? That's the one in the
IIci and some other Macs for switching between a
ROM SIMM and ROM DIPs soldered or in sockets on
the board. None labeled ROM SELECT? With three jumpers
labeled only with cryptic numbers you're taking
your chances. Connecting up to the PB150 you shouldn't
have to change the other Mac's hard drive's SCSI ID
to something other than 0.

=====
http://www.junkscience.com "All the Junk that's fit to Debunk!"