Volks,

     While I am trying to make people see the better things Pakistan has to
offer let me mention two websites worth visiting:

www.vcccp.com

( For classic car lovers in general. We have an annual show which is coming up
next month in Karachi)

www.vwcop.com

( The most organised local effort, based in Islamabad. The website has not been
updated for long as the owner is not too handy with that sort of work. Hope to
revamp and update sometime soon with a little effort from my side)

    I am sure these would make interesting viewing.

    Asad.