Mike,Try www.thesamba.comPretty easy (free) and you get broad coverage.Dan ---
On Tue 05/06, Mike Morehouse < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:From: Mike
Morehouse [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 6 May 2008
06:01:19 -0700 (PDT)Subject: [vintagvw] How To Sell Some VW StuffGood morning,I
don't want to do anything improper on the list so can listees advise me of the
best routes to sell some old VW stuff I'm clearing out of my basement - Bug
glass, VW magazines (Hot VW's and VW Trends), workshop manuals, etc.I'd be
happy to deal with listees but don't want to post stuff for sale on the list if
that's improper.Anyone interested can pmail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED],Mike
Morehouse in AlabamaIn Christ and Christ alone,MIKE MOREHOUSE"Therefore,
if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away;
behold,all things have become new."2nd Corinthians 5:17