Bert,

You could probably make one fairly easy, but without a picture
it would be difficult....or require some "engineering".

Bert, you might get lucky and find a pic in the bently where they show
you how to connect them.

I'll do my best to shoot some pics on saturday if you remind me. It's getting pretty cold here tonight and I haveto replace all the push rod tubes on my wife's new Karman Ghia engine(don't ask).

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?