Bert,

Can you really still buy the rear windows with the defroster grid?

If not, take it out, use the best bodywork tape you can buy and use that stuff I told you about to recreate the grid.

Cheers ,dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?