Bert,

As long as it has taken you and all the travails that you went through, I am glad you are happy with it!

I don't ever remember seeing you advertise any pictures????

And I totaly agree...they are not making any of them any more...so
even super beetles are gonna get pricey at some point.

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?