Re-ask the questions. I don't feel the need for old submissions myself.

From: vintagvw@googlegroups.com [mailto:vintagvw@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Sroka
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:59 AM
To: vintagvw@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [vintagvw] Status: Archive prior to 2007?

Our current archive goes from May 2007 to current.   The folks at
mail-archive.com  say they will do one archive import per year so I'm
waiting for additional listee submissions before I send in the import.

Recovery of the original archives from the host site prior to May 2007
appears to be a no-go.

Listee responses:  John Medwid has contributed  Oct03-Apr04 and Jan06-May07.
I've converted his Outlook source to mbox text format and it is available
for download at the following link if anyone wants to browse them:
<https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=2db098674fac62f8&page=self&resid=2
DB098674FAC62F8!187&parid=2DB098674FAC62F8!106&authkey=!Ak5OBY68_T0m5IA&Bpub
=SDX.SkyDrive&Bsrc=Share> VintagVW-Oct03toMar04andJan06toMay07.zip

Another listee has said they have July 1997 forward available, but they
would need some time to get them to me.   So with any luck they may be
available after the holidays, and I can push all the messages to the
archive.