Volks,

At the June Mid America FunFest, in Illinois, I met Tom Janiszewski, the
long-time writer and cartoonist for the VW Autoist magazine.  The new VW
Autoist came today – and on the back cover he featured my Copbug in a
cartoon.  Not only was comic strip was actually good for a grin. but he did
an amazing job of catching my little police car’s detail, right down to the
police license number.  The write-up in Hot VWs had cropped out my car – and
only showed a piece of my own backside.  Ah, well …

Our 15 minutes of fame.

          __n|_
      °(_____)º
      (ô\_|_/ô)