Volks,

I salvaged four 1967 (one-year-only) hubcaps from my old Rostwagen before it
went off to the Eternal Barn. They are used; one has curb scratches on it;
all have some backside rusting and other blemishes. But they're Genuine
1967s.  All four are usable as-is, and all are good candidates for
re-plating if you're going for a showroom restoration. They're yours for
shipping cost. (I'll send pictures if you need some.)

I am looking for a pair of aluminum threshold trim plates for my 1972
SuperBeetle (WW says they're the same for all Type 1 sedans). Anybody have a
pair?

Bert Knupp

Nashville, Tennessee

--