Yes, and I get them by the baggie from the VW parts houses. Just wondering 
whether plastic subs are available...less likely to scratch paint.B
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled ... 
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2016 1:09 PMTo:;Subject:RE: 
[vintagvw] Upholstery clips
    Hi. You are aware these still exist then correct?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Bert Knupp > 
Date: 10/12/16  8:45 PM  (GMT-05:00) 
To: Vintage VW Group > 
Subject: [vintagvw] Upholstery clips 

Volks, We all know the little metal compression clips that hold our beetles’ 
door panels to the metal doors. They work okay, though they can break from 
metal fatigue after a while. Or rust. Or get lost. Has anybody discovered any 
substitute clip that performs the same service, using the 10 mm holes in the 
masonite panels and the 8 mm holes in the door metal (I’m going from memory 
here, y’all)?  There are zillions of little plastic upholstery clips at every 
FLAPS, and maybe just one fits old VWs. Any experiences to report? Bert Knupp 
in Music City USA

Visit the VintagVW archives at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit
  • [vintagvw]... Bert Knupp
    • Re: [... Mike Bucchino Sr
    • RE: [... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
    • Re: [... bert . knupp

Reply via email to