I received this message from Nick who wanted me to post it to the listserv
since he has not been able to:

VintageVW enthusiasts.

Good to see some familiar names and sad that some have passed on.

As some of you may know, I am no longer taking in radios for repair.  I’m
fully retired now and have many radios I need to repair and offer to the VW
community which will be sold on thesamba.com.  In addition to working on my
daughters’ VWs, one that needs new pans and the other an engine rebuild, I
have classic BMW motorcycles which I maintain and ride frequently.

I will be keeping the web site and vwradios email active for the time being
and will answer any radio questions or requests for radios using the
i...@vwradios.com email address.  As mentioned, I do have many radios, both
Sapphire and Motorola but not many good faceplates to make complete sets.

Nick Stokes
vwradios.com

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at