Maybe the reason the roof scoops are working the best is because the hot
air is rising out of it and has a place to go?

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com

---
"VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List" group.
to vintagvw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vintagvw/39152f0f-fb7d-4cd5-83fc-84ee21ece8b0n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [vintagvw... D Johnson
    • Re: ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
    • Re: ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Eric Ridvan Üner
        • ... Dave C. Bolen
          • ... andy
            • ... John Sroka