Hey all,

      I also seem to remember seeing scoops for the side air vents, perhaps
a creative car craft fiberglass option?

Still waiting to get both herbie AND my VW rabbit pickup back on the road.

Kyle
Former 74 superbeetle autostick
Former 73 squareback with dodgy fuel injection
Former 66 bug which I should've kept
Current 69 beetle that makes the 66 issues look like cake
Current 80 VW Rabbit pickup truck that needs a new clutch.

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com