From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rose Combs
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 4:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Deleting music

If you were to delete all music from a phone then you could select what you
wanted to return there, I would think, it is very tempting since somehow all
of mine crossed over at one time and there is a lot I don't want there, have
not been successful at deleting any of it off the phone, instead of having
about 3 gB of music like I did I have about 12 GB and would love to get it
back to my original status wish I could do it through the computer but.
alas, that does not seem possible.