Hello Folks,

I found another folding BT keyboard that some may be interested in. I
contacted the company and talked to the tech department for further
clarification. This keyboard includes a NumPad on it. There are two control,
option, and command keys (one on each side). The downside to the keyboard is
that once it is open, there is no way to lock it in place and would need to
be used on a hard flat surface. Hence, when out-and-about and using it on my
lap, it may fold on  me. I suggested that they think about placing a lock to
lock the keyboard in the open position. The fold on the keyboard runs down
between the 9-0, O-P, l-;, and period-slash. This is not cheap. Rounding the
price up, it is $95. I will paste the information that I copied off the
site. Hope this helps for those who are looking for a folding keyboards.

00-639-0710

Our Foldable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is iPad and iPhone iOS4 compatible
in ... This Folding Keyboard is a full-size keyboard that folds in half for
travel.
www.fentek-ind.com/foldkeyboard.htm

Best,
Eileen