Hi:

I percioused the keyboard and waiting it to arrive,

But may I ask? Will I can recharge it or exchange batteries? And what about
it's catalog? Can't we find a Braille catalog on how to use it?

Cheers:

Ramy Moustafa

Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios

skype:

roma30

Facebook:

moustafa.r...@gmail.com