One thing I have trouble with, is downloading the stupid helper on the desktop. I get this dialogue box that says close button, or the no thanks link. I can't seem to navigate within that dialogue box. i"ve tried it with both jaws 12 and NVDA. Any suggestions? I called fs, and they suggested I install some java stuff, and so far, that hasn't even worked.

Shane