I was working at an agency for the blind when I began testing the NLS player
prototypes. I'm sure that is the sort of agency developers are looking for. A
BARD app would be wonderfully useful, especially one that combines Braille and
recorded books.

Teresa

"On the other hand, there are different fingers."