This is very odd. I'm on AT&T in Fort Wayne Indiana and have never had any troubles with needing to reset my phone because of Siri. I've read about others doing this, but I don't understand why resetting would be necessary when Siri is server based in the cloud and if it's not available, it's not available.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always." - Rita Rudner