Hello Listers,

        I found Game Center a challenge in itself.  I am now able to use Game
Center to play roll it with friends.  I'm wondering if others have found games
that they can play agains sighted or blind friends over game Center.  I'm not
understanding the Game Center well enough to do a tutorial podcast so I'm
hoping someone else will.

So any Game Center Games like Roll it that work well with Voiceover?

eric Caron