From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 4:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Am I Missing Something re Digit-eyes?

Hello All.

I have yet to read the tutorials re Digit-eyes but have read messages about
it on this list and when opening the App, it seemed easy to use as explained
in the tips.

My problem is this.

I took out a box from the freezer and thought I'd try the App.  So pointing
my I phone 4S holding it a few inches away as the tip suggests, I start the
scan.  After the initial bleep, and the ticking sound begins.  No feedback
from Voice Over and this sound continues and continues.  So, what is wrong
with it and did I do anything wrong?  I was also hoping that Voice Over
would give feedback to let me know that the bar code was found or not found.
Does this App not do this or is it impossible for this to happen?  I'm
totally blind and to date have never been able to get Voice Over or any app
to get a picture.

Kawal.