I doubt very much you will find consensus on this one because it depends on the
source of the daisy material.
Read2Go is best for Bookshare.
Learning Ally's app is best forand the only one  their books.
I suspect that when the National Library Service for the blind here in the
United States releases an app, their app will be the best and only one for
their material.
It sure would have been nice if everyone used the same daisy system so that one
app could be used for all daisy material, but that is never going to be the
case until someone figures out how to make one app that can be authorized for
all the different services.

There is my two cents worth, and it didn't even cost you two cents, grin.

Richard'