Hi VaShaun Jones

I'm a blind professional working in a Public School system.  I also have
background working in career planning for the visually impaired.  Recently, I
have been dramatically increasing my use of the iPhone at work.  Below are apps
I would recommend for professional and personal use.

These are my most used apps that could be purchased and are either designed for
the blind or especially helpful:

List Recorder
Vis Wiz, Free
Recognizer
Money Reader
Digit-Eyes
Prizmo

Many standard apps like Calendar, Reminders, Safari, and so on are very helpful.

There are so many more depending on the needs to be filled and the person's
vision There are the apps for Learning Ally, Bookshare, and ZoomReader

I look forward to seeing what apps others recommend.
Eric Caron