Dear iPhone Lovers!
I got my first iPhone 4S About 8 days ago and I am hopelessly
addicted. The apps are just brilliant! There is so much to learn, so
much to do, to explore and discover! I am hooked to it! Apart from
loosing sleep, I have a serious problem. The tip of my right index
finger really hurts. I hold the iphone in my left hand and use my
right index finger for tapping, swiping and using the keyboard. As a
result my finger tip is really sore! I cant use it anymore! Has anyone
else had a similar problem? How do I overcome it? I really want to get
on with the iphone. How do I tell my sore, swollen index finger to
perform?
Help please!